NYIT's partnership with the New York Sports Club (NYSC) offers NYIT community members the opportunity to utilize fitness locations throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester County, Long Island, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
The NYIT community will have access to the NYSC premium package, which provides entry into all NYSC facilities in the tristate area. New York Sports Clubs full-service, first-class facilities feature:
• Motivating group exercise classes such as Spinning®, yoga, Zumba®, and more
• State-of-the-art cardio equipment with personal TVs
• Spacious free weight areas featuring tons of equipment
• Certified personal trainers
• Exclusive programs such as UXF® Circuit and the UXF® Training Zone
• Swimming pools and racquet sports
• Sauna, steam rooms, lockers, and towel service
• Babysitting and kids programs
The cost for the NYIT community is $20 per month. Total cost fluctuates based on the number of months in a given registration period.
Payment must be made each at time of registration to stay enrolled with the NYIT membership. Any student, faculty, and/or staff at NYSC can switch their membership by showing a valid NYIT ID. Registrants need to use the same name that they register with on IMLeagues when registering with the gym.
To register, visit the NYIT Im Leagues homepage and select one of the options below:
- Fall 2017 (Sep. 1, 2017 to Jan. 31, 2018) membership: $100
To learn more about the NYSC, please visit mysportsclubs.com. If you have any questions, please contact Rob Isme at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and enjoy the New York Sports Club experience!